Share your module via an HTML5 link
Share your module directly with a link
Have you just finished your module and want to share it with your participants via an HTML5 link? Use the guide!
1. To share your module using an HTML5 link, head to the “Distribute” tab
This tab is located in the sidebar.
2. Select “Publish a web link”
3. Select the type of user experience
The format selected by default is “Smart One Page Experience”, you can change this format as many times as you like.
The Smart One Page format is particularly suited to mobile devices.
4. Set up your link (optional)
You can share your link directly, customise it, or configure it.
Customise the module link:
The module link is published by Teach Up by default. You can change the name of the link as many times as you like.
Remember to send the link to your participants again if you change the link name.
If you don't use the assignment function, set access restrictions:
Anyone with the link can create a participant account and access your module, by default. You can set access restrictions to limit access to your module.
– “Restrict access to one authorized email domain”: if you wish, you can choose to only grant module access to users whose email address contains a pre-defined domain name (e.g. email addresses ending in @maformation.com). You can add as many domain names as you like.
– “Restrict access to a specific list of users”: you can apply the restriction to a specific list of participants by clicking the “Add emails” button."
Updated on: 28/12/2021